After reading Mariah’s 100 things, I decided to join the club. So here it goes.
100 things about me.
1. My favorite color is and has always been blue.
2. I was the only one with blue eyes in my family.
3. I love to write.
4. My favorite TV shows are Monk and Psych, but I always fall asleep before they are on, so I have to watch the reruns on Saturday.
5. I love to read.
6. I used to be terrified of flying.
7. My husband is a pilot.
8. I am no longer terrified of flying.
9. I can sing, but only in sign language!
10. Teaching Sunbeams is my favorite church calling.
11. Growing up I wanted to be a Senator.
12. My favorite musical used to be Les Miserables.
13. My favorite musical is now a tie between Wicked and Aida.
14. My favorite book is Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier.
15. The best concert I’ve ever been to was Barry Manilow.
16. I have been to Germany 5 times.
17. I have no fashion sense. If it is comfortable I wear it.
18. I love Magelby’s chocolate cake.
19. I look forward to Book Club all month long.
20. If I couldn’t be a Senator, I wanted to be a Campaign Speech Writer.
21. My one time in Hawaii was at 3 am and I stayed on the plane and slept.
22. I check Stepenie Meyer’s website everyday to see if there is more information on Twilight the Movie.
23. My least favorite chore is unloading the dishwasher.
24. I make my 7 year old unload it.
25. My husband took me flying to purpose to me.
26. I was in a plane when the propeller flew off and we had no engine.
27. I was 7 months pregnant when we had to make an emergency landing (which we did thanks to the cute pilot!)
28. I once sponsored a dolphin. Go Eastern Spinners!
29. One of the best dates I ever went on was on 4th of July. We went flying and saw the fireworks up close.
30. I like to scrapbook.
31. I talk to my mom everyday on the phone.
32. Once I didn’t call my mom and she called me worried something had happened to me.
33. I wish I would have learned to play an instrument.
34. I love Audrey Hepburn movies.
35. I love Sci-Fi TV shows. Firefly, Farscape, Stargate, Babylon 5, you name it.
36. In high school I never went anywhere without a camera.
37. I’ve been bitten by a black widow spider.
38. I love to spend a day at the lake.
39. My favorite Jamba Juice is Pomegranate Heart Defender.
40. I read the label on all the foods I buy.
41. I still sometimes buy things after reading the label.
42. I think I was sent to the Philippines on my mission because I am always cold.
43. I even got cold in the Philippines, but just once.
44. Whenever I go to California I eat as many meals possible at In-N-Out Burger.
45. I like country music.
46. I could watch Sailor Moon all day long.
47. I’ve always wanted a house with a porch and a white picket fence.
48. I can’t follow an aerobic workout for the life of me.
49. I’ve learned to love Yoga! Slow and Steady.
50. I love Mary Engelbreit artwork.
51. I am allergic to cats.
52. I get sick at amusement parks.
53. I have a blanket named Rover the dead dog.
54. My car’s name is Daisy.
55. My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice, the new one.
56. I was once detained in East Germany for several hours by Russian guards.
57. I like to make lists and schedules.
58. I rarely follow my list and schedules.
59. The older I get, the curlier my hair gets.
60. I love to cook.
61. When I get books signed by authors, I have them signed to my kids.
62. I once picked to go to Chuck-A-Rama for a Valentine’s date.
63. I like to pop my toes.
64. I can’t play video games because I get sick.
65. I love to play Miss Pac-Man even if I get sick.
66. I am clueless about computers.
67. I clean the house faster when I am talking on the phone.
68. I don’t like to wear jewelry very much.
69. I have horrible eyesight.
70. I love taking roadtrips.
71. I collect shot glasses.
72. I have a list of all the Dvd’s I own.
73. I can use chopsticks.
74. I believe in ghosts.
75. I don’t believe in Aliens.
76. I have a hard time buying things that are not on sale.
77. I can’t draw.
78. I love to read to my kids.
79. I love glazed donuts.
80. My name was supposed to be Shannon.
81. I listen to show tunes while I clean.
82. I’ve been bit by a cockroach.
83. I have the same birthday as my sister and we are not twins.
84. I once had a job cleaning the men’s shower room. (It was empty of course!)
85. I used to work at Burger King.
86. I like taking care of my family.
87. I have been bitten by a monkey.
88. I make my kids CD’s of songs for each of their birthday’s.
89. I love the Ocean.
90. Angel’s Landing is my favorite place on earth.
91. I wrote an 110,000 word novel.
92. I like to organize things.
93. Sometimes I spend so much time organizing that I forget to clean.
94. One of my favorite vacations was driving to Chicago with my mom and dad.
95. I stood on the Presidential Trail and still never saw Mount Rushmore ( Fog on 4th of July!!! Can you believe it?)
96. I want to go to Scotland and Ireland and the Lake District of England.
97. I would love to go back to school and major in History.
98. I saw the movie La Bamaba 11 times in the movie theater.
99. I love to rearrange the furniture in my house.
100. My favorite flowers are yellow daisies.