In celebration of my 33rd birthday I thought I would post 33 things I want to accomplish in this 33rd year of my life. These are in no order, just as they are floating around in my head.
1. Read the Doctrine and Covenants.
2. Get in Shape.
3. Make prayer time more meaningful.
4. Write a book.
5. Get something published.
6. Go to some writing conferences.
7. See the new x-men movie at the midnight showing. (This is a tradition for me)
8. Get more food storage.
9. Be a better flosser.
10. Remember to wash my face every night!
11. Read everyday to my kids (I am great about week days, it is weekends that kill me)
12. Go back to school, for at least one class.
13. Make one friend in my new ward (I am a loser and after a month still no one talks to me. I promise I shower every Sunday, I miss my old ward!)
14. Read 55 books this year. (I read 54 last year!)
15. Make some of those books non-fiction.
16. Spend quality time with each kid each day.
17. Keep my house clean.
18. Help someone.
19. Plant a garden
20. Take my vitamins
21. Take time for me each week.
22. Go on a date with my husband once a week.
23. Make Temple visits a priority.
24. Plan FHE ahead of time.
25. Be a good listener and friend.
26. Write a short story.
27. Get my pictures in order.
28. Save my money.
29. Use a kinder voice.
30. Be active in a writer's group.
31. Learn a song on the piano.
32. Get on a schedule and stick to it.
33. Go up to eat at Bucca di Peppo at least once!
So there you have it. 33 things I want to do this year. Most are attainable, I just have to get in gear and get them done. Some will take more effort than others, but I think all are important. Some more so than others, but hey I am 33 I can do it!