Sunday, August 14, 2011

Around the Corner

There are so many things coming around the next corner that I am not prepared for. I leave for Worldcon in two days. My bags are not packed, the house is not clean, my final critique is not written nicely (at least I've read the story and done the critique itself). School starts for the kiddos about 8-10 hours after I will be getting home. I need to have them all ready before I go so the first day of school won't be a train wreck. I start school a week later, I am still trying to get into one class that I MUST take or my schooling will be prolonged by another semester. I want to have more, much more, of my rough draft for ROOM finished before school starts. Taking 15 credits will not help me in the field of writing unless I have a strong start before then. So much to do and yet yesterday I spent my morning reading with Bear, watching Minchkin in her soccer tournament, and celebrating my twelfth anniversary to my wonderful husband. It was a wonderful, relaxing day. I wish I could say the same for the next two days, but I have a feeling life is going to be turned upside down. If it were just me, I could handle it, but I have to tread carefully since the kids, especially Squishie don't handle things well when mom gets into turbo mode. I guess that means no writing for the next few days. I will have a whole week of kid free mornings to work on it when I get back. For now I will sign off as Sabine Writer, and turning into my secret identity of Superwoman (if I can find her!)

2 comments:

Jena said...

Go Superwoman! (Can I do anything for you?)

Sac Hermes Kelly said...

Other than title of Christian Louboutin Shoes rich las vegas bankruptcy lawyer mobile device was in achieve, the particular audio quality continues about snuff if you will want surf approximately together with your Beats Wifi in the process. My partner and i stepped approximately my personal apartment (that is about 700 sqft) and also the good under no circumstances gifted out and about. I placed our cell phone on the kitchen at home in addition to stepped into the toilet, lounge room, living space along with the Surpasses Wifi continued moving. While i pushed this good luck along with decided to go some travel arrangements downward around my building, then the Defeats Wireless network lost the battle simply cut down on. Simply no fixed, zero weak spot, it really discontinued actively playing the music activity.

The actual Beats Wi-fi indicates marginal noise seepage and also does not have just about any dedicated noise cancellations, so playing within more noisy surroundings just like an plane or simply train may seep into the being attentive experience, but not also terribly. Christian Louboutin Sandals