Saturday, June 27, 2009

Family Movie Review

Tonight we watched WHAT'S UP DOC for family movie night. I loved that show when I was younger, and for me the appeal was still there. I laughed so much. But don't take my word for it. Take these:
M (age 8): Thought it was very funny, especially the car chase. She loved that. She also liked how they switched up the bags. Would watch it again. She also loved when they stole the "Just Married" car

L (age 4): He liked the part when the hotel room caught fire. He also liked the mixed up suitcases. Would watch it again, but not till morning! :)

C (age 6): Liked the whole show, but her favoritest part was the car chase. Liked how they ended the car chase (I won't give that part away). Would watch it again.

WHAT'S UP DOC stars Ryan O'Neal and Barbara Streisand. It is the story of a plaid bag (or 4 bags) that get hilariously mixed up, no thanks to a wildly eccentric young lady, a jewel thief, a government agent, and all their wacky accomplices. Our family gives it an A.

No comments: