Monday, May 19, 2008

In Joss I Trust...

So for those of you who don't know I am obsessed when it comes to FireFly and Serenity. The best Sci-Fi series and movie ever made in the whole universe ever! Now Joss Whedon is at it again. If you are not familiar with FireFly, he also did the Buffy series. The man has talent and now Fox has bought 7 episodes for fall of his newest endeavor DOLLHOUSE. I think it looks good, but then again we are talking about the man who gave us Jayne, Malcom, Simon and Waah! The characters are bound to be amazing! Or should I say shiny? Here is a sneak peak at what I will be waiting for this fall.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Looks like it could be a good one. I'll have to check it out in the fall too! Hey, way to go with your writing count yesterday!

kingwritergirl said...

Looks very interesting. Isn't that the girl that plays that one girl on that one movie that you and Heidi love? I know you know what I'm talking about.

Proud of your writing count :)