Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Joy of Editing

Back when I was finishing my degree and had oh so much time on my hands, I decided to add one more log to the fire and began editing for Eschler Editing. It started merely as a "Soccer Money" job since M is  now not only on a club team, but has recently made the Regional Olympic Development Team as well (They narrow down the State ODP team from 40 players to 20 for this.) But along the way I discovered that I was learning too much to ever give it up, and having a ton of fun along the way. So now in addition to posting about my writing, I can post about being an editor and all the things I've learned. Hopefully some of it will help you. To start off, here is the link to my current blog post for Eschler Editing on Inventing Time to Write.

Hope these tips help you become a more productive writer. Remember, now is the time to write your story!

Write On!

Sabine

2 comments:

ESCRITOR PAULO CÉZAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ESCRITOR PAULO CÉZAR said...

I hope it will work to me!