Thursday, January 28, 2010

Check out my diet blog!

So I posted a little about motivation a few entries ago, and it turns out there is a whole group of other authors out there who are looking to push past the pounds as well. I was lucky enough to receive an invite to post my triumphs and failures on their diet blog. It is a great place to learn about different diets, see other people struggle and overcome the same things I am trying for. So come on over and check us out at Pushing Past The Pounds. BTW-I am down 7 pounds since Jan 1st. To see how I am doing it head on over!

1 comment:

kingwritergirl said...

I think you're giving me my pounds since I've gained at least 7 lbs since Jan 1st! You go girl!!! Way to be the skinnier of the two pigs! I'm going to be checking up on you, so you better do awesome.