Saturday, December 13, 2008

Scentsational!

Clothing stores nowadays are just expensive. I walked into Hollister the other day and could not believe the price they wanted for T-shirts alone. Cute clothes, but come on with this economy why should I pay that much for clothing? I gave a casual look and began to make my way out and that is when the store got me. The scents! Oh the scents! I am not a big perfume person, but I do love body mist. I love Bath and Bodyworks Brown Sugar and Fig, Victoria's Secret used to have a cucumber scent that I was mad about, but today I will add Hollister to my new favorite store to fill my aroma therapy addiction. I have to go back there and try one scent at a time, but I think Laguna Beach is my favorite, at least today anyhow. And how fun is that that all the scents are named after beaches that I have been to? Laguna, LaJolla, Ventura. Great names, wonderful scents, and the price isn't really that much more outrageous than B&BW. And the men's scents are to die for as well. I think I know what D is getting for Valentine's Day. (I already have gotten him more Christmas than I had planned, Drat!)

Oh and PS, D doesn't want me to blog about it, but he got his MBA! Maybe he deserves that scent afterall!

6 comments:

crystal said...

Congrats D...that's awesome. I bet you guys are so excited to be done with school :)

Dani said...

I'll have to go check them out. Thanks for the tip! Congrats on the MBA... to all of you! (I know how hard it is on the whole family ;-)

kingwritergirl said...

You crack me up! i can't wait to smelll those scents.

Tricia said...

Hooray for D... that's great!
Yes, I agree on the Hollister scents... Chris is getting some for Christmas this year.

Jewel Allen said...

Thanks for your warm wishes on my blog, Sabine! You have a great Christmas and New Year, too!

And congrats to your hubby (and to you!!)

Lenice said...

I will have to try out the scents there. You have made me want to go tomorrow!! Congrats to your hubby on the MBA!!