Thursday, February 7, 2019

My Korean Crush Series

Four years ago my friend Rebecca showed up on my doorstep with some bulgogi and told me I had to watch a K-drama with her. The rest is history. I was hooked. K-dramas are the best. They are fun, cute, romantic, and all the feels! I probably should state that they are not the only reason I took a break from blogging (but they might have been one of the reasons--man it is hard to stop once you get into a show). Life has been busy. I also went from being an Administrative Assistant to being the Coordinator of Academic Quality Assurance to now being the Manger of the Curriculum Department for a major university. The largest one in my state. I also took classes on the side and got my Certificate of Proficiency in Editing and Document Design. And I have done A LOT of editing--and a little writing. But K-dramas have been my release. They are my wind down time. My stress relievers.

A few months ago--that same lovely friend invited me to join a group on Facebook full of K-drama fans. The rest is history. Now not only do I get to watch K-dramas, I have a whole community of amazing people to talk to about them. So when some of the girls in the group started a book series--My Korean Crush--of course I was interested. And so I read the books. Each one as they have come out and I have to say--they are awesome. Over the next few weeks I will review each book in the series so any of you reading this will know you have to have a copy for yourself. In fact, trust me, you don't need my reviews. Just go to Amazon and get them! But if you want to know what I have to say then tune back in real soon (no really, I won't get lost in Dramaworld and never do another blog). Until then happy writing, happy reading, and happy K-dramaing!

1 comment:

Lee marie said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com